What is the Liebtser Award?
(credit: The following instructions on the award I took from Deb @Debruns blog post 🙂 )
The Liebster Award is for any up and coming blogs that you enjoy reading and a great way to promote them! I am nominated by Deb @Debruns. Thank you!!
1. This award is given to new or up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
2. The award is then passed along to other bloggers in the same category to help spread the word and support one another.
3. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
4. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you.
5. Choose 11 new bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them in your post.
ELEVEN RANDOM FACTS ABOUT MYSELF:
- I was born in Salinas, California
- I have an AA in Liberal Arts and a BA in Business Administration with an emphasis in Management.
- I was born on September 16th (Mexican Independence Day!)
- While pregnant with my son I had gestational diabetes and had to give myself insulin injections 3-4 times daily.
- By the time I was about 5 1/2 years old I had lived in 4 different cities. (Salinas, Fontana, Manteca, and Riverside–all in California)
- I still sleep with my favorite blanket that I have had for almost 30 years. 🙂 (don’t worry I wash it regularly)
- My favorite color is purple. I am a little obsessed with the color.
- My first car was a 1999 blue Ford Escort. I had to say good-bye to it December 2010.
- I am addicted to coffee. I even have a backup coffee maker in my garage, just in case my one I use daily dies on me. Sorry, is that TMI? I know, I have a problem, but I have it under control, I swear!
- After I lock my car door or any door where it has to be locked I always have to go back to double check it really is locked, even if I am the one that locked the door. It is a little weird and maybe a little OCD.
- I live only a few blocks away from where I used to live over 20 years ago.
DEB’S QUESTIONS TO ME:
- What is your favorite sport to attend or watch on TV? Favorite sport to attend would be hockey.
- What is the most adventuresome thing you’ve ever done? I am not really an adventurous type. Maybe, I might not have checked the expiration date on a carton of milk before I bought it so, I was really risking it there.
- If you were snowed in for a week, what would you do? I would go crazy!! We don’t get snow here so we are not used to having to be snowed in.
- Have you ever run a marathon or ultra-marathon? No, I have never run a marathon, but my husband ran his very first full marathon in 3:52 last December in Las Vegas
- Who is the most famous person you’ve met? unfortunately none. 😦
- Have you ever been on a cruise? If so, where? God no!! I am especially glad I haven’t now because there have been too many issues with cruise ships lately.
- Do you listen to music when you run? Yes, I do.
- Have you ever run in a Rock ‘N’ Roll race? If so, which ones? No, but my husband did the Las Vegas marathon
- What’s your first memory ever? My very first memory was when my baby brother was born. I was almost 3 1/2 years old. I remember going with my Dad to the hospital to meet my new brother.
- Do you believe in love at first sight? No, not really. I believe that everything happens for a reason.
- What’s your favorite time of the day? early morning before my son wakes up. I am sitting on the couch, drinking my coffee and catching up on my shows that I have recorded.
BLOGGERS I NOMINATE:
- We are parents
- Mother and Fitness
- Coffee and Cashmere
- Healthy Mom Runs
- Run Faster Mommy
- The Busy Mom’s Diet
- Peace Love Organic Mommy
- Lolo’s Lunch
- Pintastic Thanks!
QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES TO ANSWER:
- Do you have any weird obsessions?
- Coffee or tea?
- What is the one thing that you can’t go without during the day?
- What city were you born in?
- If you are a runner, what is your average weekly miles?
- Would you rather have breakfast for dinner or dinner for breakfast?
- What is your favorite restaurant?
- What is your favorite color?
- Do you still have something that was given to you when you were born or fairly young that you have kept?
- How many states have you traveled to? Which ones?
- What is your all time favorite candy?
If you aren’t one of the bloggers on the list above, you are more than welcome to answer any or all of the questions. Just leave your answers in a comment below. I would love to hear all your responses!