Today started the 3rd Pin it party over at Lindsay’s The Lean Green Bean blog! I maybe a little late to the party, but better late than never! Right?!
The rules of this party are simple:
- pick 5 pin-able posts that you want to see on Pinterest
- Write a post to link those 5 together in one place
- Head on over to Lindsay’s TLGB blog and link your post to the party
- Check out some other cool posts and see what you want to pin on Pinterest
- Thanks it!! If you don’t have a blog then have no fear, you will just have more time to pin away to your heart’s content!!
- Have fun!!
These are my 5 pin-able posts:
Have you been curious about the Whole30? Aren’t sure about the whole Paleo world? I give some easy tips and advice on how to get started including food prep and meal planning ideas!
Need some new tunes to get you motivated on a run or workout? check out what I have been listening to during my marathon training!
I talk about how I felt after I finished and some of my favorite eats during the whole30! I also have some links to great recipes including ones from PaleOMG, Paleo Parents (Beyond Bacon) and Melissa Joulwan (The Clothes Make the Girl blog).
I give step by step instructions on how to make cold brewed coffee!! Summer isn’t over yet! Still a few more days to get your iced coffee fix!
Hatch chiles are in season! I give easy directions on how to roast the chiles and a few different recipes to use them in.
Hope you enjoyed these Pin-able posts!! Now go start pinning away!!
Are you on Pinterest? If not, where have you been?
Don’t forget to follow me on Pinterest too!!